Company Name: Dinnteco International S.L.
Commercial Name: Dinnteco International S.L.
Registered Address: 10 Pere d'Urg Street, office 1.9. AD500 Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
Phone: +376 84 69 84
Domain name: www.dinnteco.com
Users expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data will be processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communication. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom the provider has reached an agreement for commercial promotion among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be of products and services related to the provider's sector.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to the user on the company's website.
- To forward the website's newsletter.
The provider expressly informs and assures users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third party companies, and that whenever any transfer of personal data is to be made, prior express, informed and unequivocal consent would be requested from the owners.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all the data is not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
The provider guarantees in any case the user the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the legislation in force. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/2003, of Protection of Personal Data may exercise their rights by sending an express request, along with a copy of your ID, through the following means:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Postal mail: AD500
Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
Likewise, the provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer, and do not themselves provide the user's personal data.
The user has the ability to configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
To use the website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, or the third party acting on its behalf, notwithstanding that it is necessary for the user to log in as such in each of the services whose provision requires prior registration or "login".
The cookies used on this website are, in any case, of a temporary nature for the sole purpose of making more efficient onward transmission. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet.
All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain measurements only statistics that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the point of access, etc..
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user/customer accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.